Monday, March 12, 2012

How Many Cups Of Coffee Do You Drink A Day?



I'm a big fan of tea myself and I drink a lot of it - maybe about 3 cups a day (or more-LOL!) but I have this coffee brewer that I love to make brewed coffee with and I love the smell of brewed coffee and I love the smell that it brings throughout the house. Since I work at home I do so enjoy the luxury of having freshly brewed coffee that I can drink during the day. (Of course if I have to go out I turn the coffee machine off!)

Since I was going to be home all day I decided to brew some coffee and enjoy it throughout the rest of the day. I made about enough for 4 or 5 cups and it was nice and I enjoyed having coffee throughout the day but I found out later on that I couldn[t go to sleep! I kind of tossed and turned and finally just decided to get up and do some work! (Again, I work from home so this is something that I could do - I mean - get up in the middle of the night!)

Had some breakfast at about 3 in the morning! And now I'm at the computer-LOL!

I suspect that this is because of the coffee - more to the point the number of cups of coffee that I had!

I know that there are some people who can't get through the day without at least one cup of coffee - so my question of the week is:

How Many Cups Of Coffee Do You Have A Day?

If you like you can also add why you drink so much (or so little) cups of coffee during the day.





0 comments: