Saturday, October 11, 2008

QOTW - Well The "Move" Is On!



Not only have I had to move my AOL Journal to another hosting site but I now also face the task of moving my AOL websites to another hosting site as well!

This is definitely going to take some time! I have a lot of information on a lot of pages within my AOL websites!

Of course it angers me (I'm being polite here) that AOL has decided to do away with their member pages! It was bad enough when they discontinued access to the Usenet groups and I thought that I couldn't get any angrier with them - but I was wrong!

I'm beginning to wonder what AOL is going to be good for now!

so I would be interested in hearing the opinions of others who have AOL websites and journals:

How do you feel about these latest AOL changes and what are you going to do with your AOL Journal(s) and website(s)?

0 comments: