Sunday, July 12, 2009

How Do You Think President Obama Is Doing So Far?




I realize that in some respects that it is just too early to tell how well the President is doing!

In some ways I think he means well but this is such a big financial mess that our country is in! The President gave money to the banks to help people to avoid foreclosures and what did the banks do? They were still doing foreclosures! I think that for a change, President Obama should help those peoples and families who are facing foreclosures on their homes by stopping ALL foreclosures for at least 4 - 5 years! Why? Because people are losing their jobs meaning that it becomes harder to pay for their bills including their mortgages.

I realize that the "cash for clunkers" program was a good idea to stimulate the economy but a lot of people still didn't have enough money to still buy a new car.

In my own personal opinion I think that the President should try helping the PEOPLE of the United States instead of helping the companies and big businesses!

What do YOU think?

0 comments: