Sunday, November 2, 2008

How Do You Feel About The Changes That AOL Is Making?



Actually this is a good place to ask this question!

I thought about it after reading some of the message boards on AOL (As a matter of fact I'm wondering how long AOL is going to keep the message boards!????????????)

I have been an AOL member for a long time - since the year 2000 at least!

I really didn't start to like them when they cancelled the access to the Usenet newsgroups!

But I let that go! But now with all the things that AOL is getting rid of - especially the member pages and journals! - I'm wondering how long they expect their subscribers to put up with it?

I had a lot of pages on my AOL member pages and transferring those pages is going to take some time!

Judging from the message boards on AOL I can see that a lot of people are upset about the latest things that AOL is getting rid of - so how do YOU feel about the changes on AOL?

0 comments: