Sunday, April 5, 2009

Name 5 Things That You Are Grateful For.....



Because of these tough economic and financial times people are feeling down and hopeless although there have been some cases of full-blown hopefulness and out and out financial miracles, I thought it would be a good idea to say what we are grateful for.

Actually I can't take credit for this because I saw the question asked on another website and thought that it would be a good question to add here!

So:

Name 5 Things That You Are Grateful For Today

For me:

  • I am grateful for my home and love the area that I live in!

  • I am grateful to be able to be online and be able to work online as well! Even though it may not have crossed your mind, there are still a lot of people that are able to afford and/or have a computer in their home - much less be able to afford Internet access! So I'm grateful for being able to have a computer in my home and I am grateful that I have online access!

  • I am grateful my dinner that I had tonight! It wasn't much because I was kind of in a hurry to get back to work online but it does remind me that I am grateful for the dinner I was able to enjoy tonight!

  • I am grateful for the family that I still have left! Both my parents have passed away but I still have my brothers and sisters and we talk together quite often!

  • I'm grateful for being reminded to make a list such as this because as the online article has said - we should count our blessing whatever they may be!


So, what are 5 things that you are grateful for?

0 comments: